Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 04:17 PM   #2
dcbenny

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 22B
State: Florida
THOR #5326
Quote:
Originally Posted by betsykelly View Post
When we bought our 2016 Thor Axis last week, the outside tv was setup with the outside speakers and that was great and novel to sit outside and watch tv. The inside tv in the living area works great, as well. But what is the secret to getting sound from the bedroom tv? I have the volume button up all the way, but not a peep comes through and I would think the sound should come out of the speakers over the bed. I've been searching the forums but haven't really found what the secret to this is. I played with the Jensen system but wasn't sure this was the control for the bedroom tv speakers.
I don't believe the sounds comes out of speakers at least mine doesn't go to settings on TV and see if you have a speaker option and make sure it is set to TV not external. I know there is a way to plug into the tv a micro plug to the audio out and than to the radio audio in and have the speakers work thru the BR speakers

Four Winds 22B
Sunseeker 2800QSF GTS (Loss to hurricane Ian)
Windsport 27K
dcbenny is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum