Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 07:35 PM   #17
glamperjan

State: Arizona
THOR #7430
Quote:
Originally Posted by joethor17 View Post
Help for some reason when I tried to get gas the gas nozzle keeps clicking as if as the RV is full of gas and I've only got a half tank of gas. Tried two different pumps at the same pilot gas station and it clicks off when I try to put gas in as if it's full but I'm reading a half tank of gas. What is this? what needs to be done! I can't go across country on a half tank of gas....Thor freedom elite 2017
My 2017 Chateau did the exact same thing. Shuts on and off when trying to fill. The dealer told me the chassis fuel line was crushed and supposedly put a new one in. Wrote done on the inventory sheet but the next time I filled it up it did the exact same thing. Thor told me it was a Chevy problem since it wasn't part of the coach. Trying to find a Chevy dealer to look at it but I found that the 7 position when filling seems to be the best position when filling for the nozzle. It's a stupid solution to a ridiculous problem in it brand new vehicle. Let me know what your dealer says about it. Thanks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum