Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 08:28 PM   #6
Wonderdog

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.2
State: Florida
THOR #4466
Quote:
Originally Posted by saerdna View Post
We've been traveling Eastern Oregon for a few weeks. It is amazingly beautiful, with fabulous biking. Unfortunately, there are also a few places with low hanging branches. I'm learning to look both up and down on small roads. (For bikers, routes 19 and 402 near Kimberly OR, are about as beautiful as anything I've ever ridden.)

Unfortunately, one branch took out a cab light. I have yet to find where I can order a replacement. Has anyone found one that matches the originals for a 2015 Vegas 24.1?

On a side note, I followed the advice from another thread and added the sounds deadening and thermal may to the doghouse. While we didn't notice it being much quieter, it it's definitely cooler, which was really nice in the hot climate.

Andy

Excuse being off topic but did you mean cycling (hopefully) or motorcycling?
2019 Honda Ridgeline AWD
Wonderdog is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum