Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 11:48 PM   #14
Brooks2017

Brand: Keystone
Model: Outback 323 BH
State: Alabama
THOR #8747
Quote:
Originally Posted by krudawg View Post
Buy whatever you can afford. Gassers are cheaper, if you have worked on cars, you may be able to do maintenance yourself. Noise level while driving may be higher than diesel pusher. We went thru the same decision tree ourselves 6 months ago - bought a diesel. Diesels ride better down the road and are quieter. Maintenance is expensive because I have no idea how to repair a diesel.

The reality is this: When you arrive at the RV Park, level the coach and push the slides out, there is no difference between the two. So like my grandaddy used to say "buy the best and cry once". In RVing, the "best is a relative notion. Best of luck!

Great advice from everyone thanks. I'm leaning toward the sprinter diesel. I'm thinking my better half wants bigger so budget wise that will be Gas.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.