Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 02:37 PM   #15
Wonderdog

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.2
State: Florida
THOR #4466
Quote:
Originally Posted by patnoib View Post
Just to add to the conversation, our 2016 25.2 Axis driver's side trim looked the same as the pictures from Jirka and Wonderdog when we got it. Our dealer replaced the trim piece under warranty, and I can confirm that it looked fixed when we picked it up. However, after our last 4000 mile road trip, the gap is back (and of course we're out of warranty now). As some have suspected, it definitely seems to be a moving piece and can work its way out.
Agree. The driver side trim edge is in the same exposed position, no worse, but the passenger side trim edge is now exposed after our 2000+ mile Michigan trip. The culprit, I believe, is the I-69 challenge from Indianapolis northbound. Horrible! Remember that a twisting, bouncing, shaking, vibrating rv makes quality adhesives, thread locker and sealers your bff. With warranty expired, I'm learning a lot. Thank you forum members all!
2019 Honda Ridgeline AWD
Wonderdog is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.