Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 08:58 PM   #8
nautiquecowboy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 25.2 axis
State: South Carolina
THOR #3992
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
I know what is wrong with your unit. Under the front dash stretching from driver side left of the steering wheel to the middle of the dash there's a harness. On the driver side to the left of the steering wheel there is four plugs from this harness that plug into the chassis. All four of these must be plugged in including one of them which is to the generator. There's another plug in that area that goes through the firewall of the unit into the engine compartment. Underneath the steering wheel you have to reach up in and there's two gray plugs that the harness should be plugged into from the chassis. There is also one plug that it's pushed through the firewall through the center of the engine compartment from of the dash with the camera cables it must be plugged in also there's two ground wires that are screwed to the chassis and that same area all of those must be plugged in or grounded to make the dash 12 volt and Generator work correctly. Start there and let Mr know if that works. Good luck.
It just started working can't explain it hope it doesn't do it again but I will find someone better than me I have health issues that can get under there and look at what you're talking about again thanks a lot

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.