Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 12:07 AM   #6
VegasinDallas

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.3
State: Texas
THOR #8252
Thank you for the quick replies.
Bob and bigben, I also thought the Ford engine and chassis would be the last thing to give me a problem.
As far as clearing the code, I believe my app (OBD Fusion) can do that and log the error. My concern would be voiding the warranty. I asked Ford this and “Ashley” would not say yes or no, only that I could drive it if it is not flashing and should take it to a “authorized ford mechanic”
Bigben’s weblink (thank you) listed fuel pressure and compression as possible causes. Just 30 min prior to the error I did have it in Tow/Haul mode going down a steep decline. Also the Thor service person suggested loosening the fuel cap to clear a possible pressure issue that often causes a different code. He could not however tell me if I would void my warranty.
Any thoughts on the warranty?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.