Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 01:13 AM   #43
petef

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 27K
State: Nevada
THOR #970
Welcome to the sheep club... I thought it was strange my RV spent 6 months out of 12 in the shop the first year but everyone told me that was normal. A/C not working, go to Ford for a compressor, then a Thor dealer for the box to be fixed.. each requires 2 months.. My first experience with the Ford dealer was I left it for a/c problem, vibration and handing. They had it for 2 months, took it for a test drive and told me it was normal... then I took it to an alignment shop, it was toe out 5/8 in, there was wear on the tires...3000 miles, then the tire shop, they found 2 out of round tires, and finally to another RV Ford dealer where they found the a/c compressor was bad... oh, and the first Ford dealer charged me $212 for testing my rig!!!! I got the money back from Thor for that and all the other stuff I had to do.. This is not a car dealership, once sold, no service... never expected this in my life..

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.