Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 11:58 AM   #8
PCarillon

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Ohio
THOR #9125
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgr1930 View Post
Thanks but I can not get the pass motor to work in sink with the other side . The pass side motor will keep running for a few seconds after the drv side has stopped , this happens in either going up or down and thus it gets out of alingment . So I can never get it to have both motors stop at the same time in the same place . Maybe the controller is just not sending the signal to the pass side motor correctly or timely ?
Hmmm maybe the driverside is hitting something to stop it from going down all the way. If not then I would have to say the stop for the passenger side has moved. Our bunk will drop more on the driverside when traveling because where the pins go through on the frame for the bunk are slotted and allow movement. We just run the bed up then down until both sides stop.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.