Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 02:34 AM   #2
gmc

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 32A
State: Florida
THOR #2829
Nothing special about an antenna for digital channels... Any 'analog' antenna will work just fine.
Insure the TV is set of Air (vs cable). Extend antenna (if applicable) and point in direction of the area stations (there is an app that can help with that... search DTV Antennas)
Turn booster on - then scan for channels...

If that doesn't find any - I'd suspect the cabling... need to test each segment - use a cable tester (tones when good connection) - or bypass each section with a known good cable and see if results change.

I can typically pick up a good number of stations near any metro area with the stock Winegard antenna. 30 miles shouldn't be too far.

As for the 'extra' cables - can you see what the 'other ends' are plugged in to? May need to pull out the switchbox to read labels on back if your 15 is anything like my 14...
2014 Hurricane 32A
2000 Infinity (previous)
gmc is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.