Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 11:41 PM   #11
Ag&Au

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 22E
State: Washington
THOR #4719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Druff View Post
For a litter box I took out the drawer and covered that hole with the furnace inlet cover I had left over from adding heater. Then cut smaller hole way in back Facing under table. Sterilite 50 gal bin from Walmart fit perfectly under there using all the space. Had to cut about 2" off the top then cut hole to match the hole in dinette. I then took off the mdf board and replaced with plywood. I cut a line about 6" along the length and hinged it so I can leave the back cushion in place and pick up the front to clean the box. Put a little magnet on door and wall to hold it up. Makes a nice large litter box, we have three cats and there is plenty of room for a full day or more. Also with no center seam you get no leak through like we used to get with reg litter boxes. I have two of these in my basement at home, you take the lid on and off, much easier to clean than taking tops off of most litter boxes.

Thanks, I'll look into to that. Our fresh water tank is under one seat,. and the other has a bunch of wiring, but I might be able to work something out.

Ken

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.