Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 01:02 AM   #1
montag

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Citation SR Sprinter
State: Iowa
THOR #7596
2017 Thor Sprinter Citation

Purchased my 2017 Thor RV from La Mesa RV in Mesa AZ. No issues with the purchase or delivery. Great to deal with. Now after driving almost 12,000 miles across the USA and Canada within the past 6 months for whatever reason I have had NO issues. Nothing quit working. Generator, slides, water system, drain system, refrigerator, ac, furnace, etc. Zero problems. The MB chassis and diesel performed well. Easy to drive. No problems meeting trucks or wind blowing me around. No trouble getting diesel fuel anywhere. No trouble adding DEF when needed. Great to drive on all the road/traffic conditions I encountered. I have owned Class A, Class C and also Class B RVs over the past years. This is the first Thor brand I have owned. Visited the Thor factory in Elkhart and met some nice people while taking the tour.

With all the problems/issues some folks are having I just wanted to let people know that Thor does make some good units. (At least in my case).

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.