Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: New member
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 01:36 PM   #1
Birdman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #9217

New member just checking in for the first time. Purchased a Gemini 23TB several weeks ago and spent the first week with it parked in the driveway going through the manual and checking systems. Everything worked so we took it to a local KOA to get 30 amp access for a night and everything still worked so I guess we are ok. That is, everything but the TVs. Just my wife and two small dogs. We have gone from tent, to pop-up, to trailer, and now this small class c. This will be our first experience with a generator so looking forward to learning how this item works. My inspection tec told me he uses it when driving rather than his cab AC because it burns less propane than diesel. Everything says not to run the propane while driving so I an trying to reconcile this particular information.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.