Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 02:06 AM   #1
Barb

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Washington
THOR #1742
class c bunk leak

We have a 2008 Four Winds Chateau 31' Class C. Absolutely love this coach. Runs great, no problems with anything but a water leak in our cab over bunk area that is getting worse. We re-sealed all the upper running lights, put in a new seal under the air conditioner, put in new inner seals in the front & side cap windows & pulled screws in side seams & caulked them, but still have water getting in. We are not finding water or any indication of water anywhere but in the bunk area. We finally took it to Camping World to have it pressure tested to find the leak. They said it was leaking in the 2 front cap windows so removed & re-installed them. We got it back but soon found it still leaking. Took it back to Camping World & they pressure tested it again. Without referring to our previous visit, they came up with the same problem-leaking from the front cap windows. They again removed & installed them again. 2 more pressure tests were done & they insisted the coach was no longer leaking so we picked it up. But, it is still leaking. I'm now reaching out to other class c owners. We cannot be the only ones with a major leak in the bunk area. I do not want to just watch my coach rot away. Has anyone out there had this problem, & if so, what did you do to correct the issue? We are getting desperate to get this fixed. Thank you in advance for any help, ideas, etc.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum