Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 06:07 PM   #1
oldtymer

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Outlaw 29H
State: Tennessee
THOR #9030
Outlaw 29H side view camera fogging

I have a 2017 outlaw 29H and on a recent trip both side view cameras had moisture inside the lens that fogged over when the outside temperature warmed. I originally thought the moisture was on the outside of the lens but after cleaning the lens I discovered the fog was on the inside. I contacted Thor and they originally wanted me to take my rig to a dealer for warranty repair but I was able to get them to agree to send me replacement cameras. Thor informed me if I installed these cameras myself the warranty on the cameras would expire since they would not be installed by a dealer. I decided it was worth it not to have my rig sitting at a dealer for this type of repair. Anyone else having similar problems with the side view cameras?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.