Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 09:49 PM   #6
Tupelo Kid

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE
State: Georgia
THOR #9143
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevedfelker View Post
Not sure where the splitter is in the 24.1. i'd start by looking behind the antenna amp in the kitchen cabinet top shelf. You'll probably have to look in the space behind the microwave. The microwave is easy to remove. If not there I'd pull the two large drawers and check the space behind them where the outside tv cables come through the exterior wall.

If no luck there wait and see if anyone chimes in on the forum who knows where the splitter is. If that doesn't work either, give Thor Customer Service a call at 877-855-2867.

When you find it, let us know on the forum and I'll add the info to my manual.
Wish I had something positive to offer.

I would like to know where all the splitters are located in the ACE. NEW unit we've had almost a month.
All TV's will scan for ant or cable but the unit in the bedroom will not run long on ant without giving a Blue Screen with a warning that video signal has been lost. This takes place over and over to the point it's not enjoyable to watch. When I hook up to park cable, the same TV is so fuzzy you can't see or listen to it. I'm thinking there may be a loose fitting at some point OR a bad splitter. CW hook's up to it, it gives a good picture and they turn it off and close the ticket.
Sorry, not trying to hi-jack the post.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum