Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Hello, Eh!
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 06:46 AM   #1
Jezziebezzie

Brand: Still Looking
State: Ontario
THOR #9278
Hello, Eh!

Hey from Canada!

I'm so happy to have found ya's! I'm thisclose to *finally* buying my 1st Motorhome & I'm scarexcited. After reviewing every A, B & C (since I started knowin' nothing!), I kept coming back to the cute l'il Thor Majestic 23A. It's gonna suit my needs perfectly. A used model in my price range is hard to come by in my area, but the RV shows are a few weeks away, so I'm hoping when someone goes for shiny & new, I can scoop up their trade!

I was widowed a couple of years ago...in my mid-40s. And to add to the fun, a few years before that, I screwed up my back & can't work. So right now my day consists of staring at the wall or yelling at Dr Phil on TV. LOL

But I've finally decided on what's next for me & that's to see much more of my country & the US. I've decided to sell my condo & "go gypsy" for the next couple of years. Of course I've gotta head home every once in a while to prove to the Tax Man I still love me some Canada...but I also have to see my doc regularly, so that won't be a problem. Just gonna break my travel up into manageable bites.

Even though my whole life I've joked that for me camping means "a hotel with no mint on the pillow", this seems like a great way to see a lot of places at my own pace. I can stop when I need to & my bed is right there. No need to scramble to find a hotel, etc. It's small enough that I can drive to parks & attractions. Or I have my mobility scooter to get around if I'm close to where I'm going. It just all made sense.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I don't get out much & Dr Phil doesnt reply back. LOL

Nice to meetchas,
J

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum