Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 03:32 AM   #1
laurafhl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Oklahoma
THOR #9276
2017 Freedom Elite 29fe house battery keeps dying

I'm going crazy with this. When hooked up to shore power, are you supposed to still keep your on/store switch to store or are you supposed to keep it on on to keep the battery charged? Also, is it the inverter that charges the battery or is there something else on the freedom elite that charges the house battery? I'm confused as I seem to get different answers from various sites. Now someone told me that we have a converter and not an inverter but the console says it's a xantrax pro xm 1000 which from what i've looked up is an inverter and according to the user manual it doesn't charge the battery.. I'm so confused. Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum