Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 08:11 PM   #1
Druff

Brand: Still Looking
Model: 2019 Coachman Catalina
State: Wisconsin
THOR #5432
17.5 wheels & tires for class C

17.5 wheel and tire upgrade for class C. Just wondering if anyone else has done this install yet. I ordered and paid for the set of wheels and tires from Rickson Truck Wheels on Aug 23 and still waiting for them. I believe that they were supposed to ship Friday but we will see. They must be a pretty small company. Sometimes it's hard to get a hold of them and they really don't seem to like to keep me informed of my order. I suppose it's not much different so far than most other work you have done on an rv.

I am just hoping to get them on soon enough that we can take a weekend trip afterwards to try them out and recheck the lugs before I put it away. We take off on a long trip in the winter and I would like to make sure everything is good beforehand.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum