Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 11:40 PM   #7
thor293

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E 29.3
State: Ohio
THOR #1620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb View Post
Thanks to RMS31W & thor293 for your replies.
YES, the coach has the large window in the front cap. Both times Camping World tested it, they said the problem was that window. Both times they removed the window & re-installed & sealed the window. They aldo replaced the inner rubber seal on the outside.

The pressure test they did was called sealtech I believe. They said they seal it all up, fill it with air & I assume it's soapy water they used on the outside, but not sure.
Yes, that is the test I was referring too. Leaks are the worst to track down but it sounds like they have the right area bit are missing some critical flaw. It only needs to be a pin hole. I would get so one inside and use a hose outside on a small part of the window till you find it. It may take a while but no one has as much skin in the game as you do. Look closely at the whole window and see if anything peaks your interest. I Know you said they resealed the frame and replaced the rubber seal but I would wonder if there is a flaw in where the window fits in the frame itself.
Camping World Indianapolis, worst dealer EVER experienced
thor293 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum