Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 01:38 AM   #1
K9Piper

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis RUV 24.1
State: New York
THOR #9288
Thumbs up Just saying hi and soon to be a new owner of a 2018 Axis 24.1

Hi folks,
We just joined the forum a short time ago ( maybe a week aga) and wanted to say hello. We just signed the papers for a new 2018 Axis 24.1 and we will pick it up in October. This will be our home away from home and give my bride of 42 years and I a bit of time to see the USA. We will be bringing our 6 yer old Therapy Dog ( trained and certified) Hans a Bernese Mountain Dog with us as the two sons have been out of the nest for a few years.
I retired from the US Department of Homeland Security / Customs and Border Protection 10 years ago. I have seen all but one of our states but the bride has only seen about 15 of them. So for our 42nd anniversary on Nov 2 we decided to take a trip but this time in a RUVMH! I think what we will do is go southend then start going west. So we will see what is up until we see water from the Mississippi River and then start back home.
I guess it will be our old goat trip and who knows I might even get to take in a ND Football Game before we land at our home base in Orange County New York. So everyone have a fantastic fall! < K9 Piper <

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.