Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 08:33 PM   #9
HoustonRV_Guy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 27.1
State: Texas
THOR #9293
This is in the rear of the coach behind the tires almost at the back bumper. I can't think of what would have done this damage other than some sort of odd road debris hit.

I'm going to remove some of the split loom to see if I can get enough slack in the individual wires to do the repairs right without having to add a jumper wire. I don't know if I can solder in the tight space but I'm going to try. Otherwise I have some heat shrink crimp butt connectors that are marine rated that work fairly well. I'll put another layer of the split loom and tie it up higher to the chassis so it won't happen again (hopefully).
HoustonRV_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum