Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 10:45 PM   #11
K9Piper

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis RUV 24.1
State: New York
THOR #9288
Just saying hi...

I would like to thank everyone who gave time to comment on my introduction to the Thor Forums. I would at this time like to update you folks. Today I was advised that the funding for our purchase of a 2018 Axis 24.1 has been secured. I had about 8 different offers from outside lending institutions but decided to go with a lender that my Dealer found. They gave me a few things that I wanted other than the loan and it's duration of the note as well as even looking at a lesser time frame to repay the note, which additionally placed me at the same % and five years earlier of repayment. We will decide that when the unit arrives and we do our walk through. We will have a final walk through when we pick up the unit and if need be make any corrections/repairs that have ben missed.
So folks that is where we are now. The unit should arrive in a week to 10 days unless there is a delay getting the unit off line at that time. It that happens the unit should be here by 10/10/18.
Thanks again for the congrats and kind words as well as the welcome evert one stated.
K9Piper

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.