Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 01:33 PM   #13
thor293

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E 29.3
State: Ohio
THOR #1620
Quote:
Originally Posted by blw2 View Post
I like how the low point drains are shown to be...... wait for it..... NOT the low point in the system.

I can't tell where the "city water fill" ends in that diagram.... maybe just hard to see at the reduced size.... Am I correct to assume it just tees into a cold water line to pressurize it. I assume there is a check someplace not shown so that when not connected to city water, the pump doesn't pump water out the inlet....
There is a check valve built into the inlet. If you take it out exactly what you described happens. The pump will pump out that fill. The city connection does T into the the cold line to pressurize it. If you have your water pump on at the same time it should not come on unless the city water pressure is so low it trips the switch on the pump.
Camping World Indianapolis, worst dealer EVER experienced
thor293 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum