Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 03:26 AM   #4
Whirnot

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: Oregon
THOR #6934
As stated above, there is a Camera box under the access panel. I just learned a bunch about it as I am installing a larger multi monitor. The cameras themselves are an aviation connector and if it is screwed in correctly is probably not your problem. The output wire goes to the Stereo head. The monitor wire is unused it has a short connector that isn't hooked up. The power in connector has a bunch of wires. They are actually, Power, ground, and the trigger wires that cause the screen to come on during reverse etc. I had some of those wires that we a little loose in the block. I would look there or on the back of the receiver. You can also remove the tray above the radio be lifting off the rubber pad and removing the two small screws under it.

Hope this helps

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.