Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Re-hitch level
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 11:16 PM   #1
TravelinAndersons
Moderator Emeritus

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #5
Re-hitch level

There isn't a modifications topic "yet" so I'm posting the here.
As you know the memory function of the Level-Up system doesn't always work the way we want it to so we have to manually set the pin height when we hitch up the trailer. I figured there had to be a way to set the height without asking my wife for help or backing up, getting out to set the height then get back it the truck to back it in. This is what I came up with.

After you drop the landing gear and are ready to unhook your truck simply adjust the level so the bubble is centered then unhook. When it's time to re-hitch just raise or lower the pin height to get the bubble back to center and you're ready to hook up.
On the door to the Level-Up control panel there's a peg with a hole in it so attaching the level was easy. Just tighten the screw enough to hold the level in place but still allow you to move it for adjustments.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.