Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 12:30 AM   #9
beeryboats

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29
State: Indiana
THOR #9245
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNTR10 View Post
You need a direct coax run with no splitters in the line. I have a 2018 Windsport 29M with a Wineguard Pathway X2 and a Dish Network reciever. Put your reciever in the cabinet next to your hdmi switcher. Mine is in the cabinet above the dinette. Run an hdmi cable from the sat reciever to an input of your switcher. There will be a button in front of the switcher to change inputs. This will now feed all of your tvs. You now need to run a coax cable from the reciever to the satellite dish. Some people just run it out a window. I ran my coax from the cabinet down the side of the valence to the dinette bench. You only see about 2 inches of black coax. From the inside of the bench I ran the coax into the bin below. ( Happens to be where the batterys are) When I use my sattelite I just run the coax out the drain hole of the storage bin to the sattelite dish so I can close the door. You can use a barrel connector to add extra coax. Good luck
It may come to the point I drill a hole for a coax, but trying to avoid it if possible. I would love to figure out how to use the cable in connector. I did it on my Jayco fifth wheel.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.