Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 04:00 PM   #63
sforl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Axis
State: Mississippi
THOR #6203
I have an appointment in November to take my 2017 Axis back to Thor to get repairs done! I have zero confidence that the CW dealer that I purchased from could do the needed work! I've taken the Axis back to them 4 different times and they've yet to fix any of the problems!
Most of the issues I have are real actively minor. Things that should have been fixed before the unit left the factory! One of the more major issues is that the bottom is literally falling out of the wardrobe! As far as I can tell BOTH staples must have failed!
On my second trip with my Axis the fold out counter extension fell not because it was not properly attached to the wall but because the entire wall pulled apart! Again BOTH staples failed! I repaired that myself using screws which should have been used to begin with. The small gauge staples used are not adequate to support the weight of the counter extension itself, neverless if there's anything actually on it!
The microwave doesn't appear to be vented at all. Every time I use it the steam created drips down onto the stove top! Don't get me started on the water heater!!!
I could go on and on. The thing is, I shouldn't be having these types problems with a brand new MH regardless of the fact that it's considered an entry level MH.
I don't expect to never have issues with my MH, but I do think it reasonable not to have them right out of the gate!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.