Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 10:11 PM   #66
carlgorski

State: Alaska
THOR #8813
While I was trying to find where my bedroom TV HDMI cable went to. I removed drawer from under oven. What a mess. Found carpet strip, 3 pieces of wood from cutouts, screws , zip ties, tons of sawdust a paper. Saw HDMI cable heading up toward ceiling. Next I removed Microwave and guess what. HDMl cable was in there coiled up nice and neat. I called Thor and they said it should go all the way to DVD player cabinet. I guess it was to close to the assemblers lunch break so he just left it behind microwave. There was tons of sawdust in there and the wires were everywhere. Really they can't take a minute to zip tie the wires into a bundle? I wish I had kept all the debris and crap I found and shipped it to Thor Quality Assurance to see this shit.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.