Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 01:32 PM   #4
henryn

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: freedom elite 23H
State: North Carolina
THOR #266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Ranger View Post
During heavy rains I find that water leaks into coach and soaks the bed just in front of the rear window on the passenger side of my NEW Citation. This has happened a number of times. A dealer re calked a section of the rear cap roof seal that did have some gaps in it and thought that would solve the problem. Well, it did not. I cannot find any roof gaps and the window seals all look sound. Has anyone else had this issue on a Citation Sprinter?

I continue to wonder why I purchased a new Thor?
I also have the citation sprinter and had leaks around the skylight. been to the dealer twice and the factory once. finally fixed it myself. found out that no chaulking was used to seal the unit to the fiberglass top. my point is, have the dealer check the air conditioner mounting for gasket leaks. it is not that far from the rear windows and this may be a leak that travels. best of luck finding the source.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.