Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 01:52 PM   #9
thor293

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E 29.3
State: Ohio
THOR #1620
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstankov View Post
Maybe on others but the Challenger seems different. On my 37ND the rear tank is a 40 gallon grey for the outside kitchen and shower. It has a black gate valve handle. On other models that tank is used for black water for the rear bathroom.

The only way to know for sure is to get the waste layout diagram for the specific model and then test the system by filling and dumping a location or fixture at a time.

All 37 foot Challengers have three 40 gallon waste tanks. How they are plumbed is dependent on the floor plan. In my case I have 1 40 gallon black and 2 40 gallon grey (1grey handle and 1 black handle). My grey tanks are plumbed by location of the fixtures with the passengers side to one grey tank (front) and the drivers side into the other (rear). The toilet alone goes into the black tank.
Figures they wouldn't set a protocol. That was from a sales dummy. It made logical sense but obviously not standard. Of course how could we expect them to understand color coding when they can't figure out how to use a shopvac! Lol
Camping World Indianapolis, worst dealer EVER experienced
thor293 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.