Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 09:20 PM   #9
DTB

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Citation Sprinter
State: Utah
THOR #6977
We too have purchased a 2017 Citation Sprinter. And while it has not been totally trouble free it has been a joy to own over the last four months. The refrigerator did not work and was replaced by the dealer under warranty. The new fridge works like a dream. A couple of fit and finish issues, mostly corrected by the dealer. I was not a fan of the water/sewer compartment so I made a couple of modifications to it. For some reason the generator kept shutting down the second time we used it. Since I didn't really trust the dealership to fix it, I fixed it myself. Turned out that the house batteries had vibrated to the point that they were not making consistent contact. A wrench solved that problem and now the generator works like a dream. Our model did not come with tank warmers yet as I crawled under the coach I found that there IS a tank heater pad on the black tank, and it seems to be wired up. I need to do some additional checking into the heating pad issue. So far so good. We owned a Class B Winnebago before the Thor. Sure do like the additional room.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.