Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 11:03 PM   #8
LockChuck92

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2 Bunkhouse
State: Kentucky
THOR #8259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderdog View Post
Glad you had a great trip to our neck of the woods. It has been a little breezy.
About that Newell. The owner wasn't forced to drive it himself was he? Oh the humanity!
I don't know Wonderdog! Never saw the dude the entire week we were there! The lady that was in the office when we checked in told me how much the thing listed for. But needless to say, I doubt the guy has to do too much for himself!
And we decided that Destin is gonna be a yearly trip for us. LOVED the beaches down there. Gonna do Camp Gulf next year. Seems to be a little less highfalutin and more our speed...and income range! Lol

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum