Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 09:58 PM   #1
DMDSKI

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Daybreak 32HD
State: Texas
THOR #1427
TriMark Door Latch with Deadbolt

I have read numerous stories on being locked out of their RV due to fair wear on the TriMark Door Latch with Deadbolt. My door lock "mechanism" is failing and I called TriMark regarding this mechanical failure and insight from previous posts on zinc alloy door locks. TriMark has manufactured a new door lock mechanism that the plunger is made of steel to remove this fair wear problem. I purchased the entire door lock at a cost of $201.00 plus shipping. The number to call is 800-431-8616 and my replacement part number is 375-75-01-K. TriMark Customer Service will want your key number(s) and they will tell you all about your door locking mechanism and should it be replaced due to using zinc alloy. Another note, I plan on getting the door lock mechanism immediately rekeyed before I install the new product. We all have the same keys....Ouch

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.