Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 05:49 PM   #5
Metalgator

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 35.3
State: Florida
THOR #6451
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSR View Post
Seeing the control pad is one issue, but not being able to tell if a function is off or on is another design challenge I hope Thor and/or Firefly can resolve.
The bump dots don't fix the problem with knowing if a function is on or off but sure has helped with accidentally turning on the water pump and vent fan in the middle of the night.

Also, be careful when changing the batteries in the sub panels. The sub panels easily pop off the walls. I was changing the battery for the entry sub panel and I accidentally pressed the awning button. I didn't realize I had done it until I heard a noise outside. Luckily I was able to turn off the awning before it hit the wall (the motorhome was inside the garage)! You can carry the sub panel around for quite a distance and it will still communicate with the master panel.

Burch

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.