Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 11:57 PM   #31
Laco

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 24TX (Formerly)
State: California
THOR #5821
It isn't really a curtain, more of a pleated horizontal shade, that has both an upper and lower track. For the Windshield it pulls from each side, halfway where it meets the other half in the middle where magnets hold it together. The side shades, two on each side, one for the small triangle window forward and one for the side window, they pull on tracks and again attach with magnets. Winnebago uses them on most if not all their class C's built on the Mercedes Sprinter 3500's. Dealer bought the kit from Winnebago, though I believe that Mercedes designed and manufacture's them, as there is a fair amount of German verbiage on them. I'm told the second AC install is complete, but the leveling system had not arrived as of Monday of this week, so there is a bit of a delay because of that. Hoping it did get there, and is being installed now, I hope.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.