Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 11:18 PM   #7
Huck

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger LX
State: Texas
THOR #6185
I have a 2017 Challenger 37LX and I installed before the transfer switch. It was a really easy install. I just removed the wire coming from the plugin going to the transfer switch. Then I cut the cable, and did all the wiring into the surge suppressor in the shop. Then I just put that whole assembly back into my coach like I was just putting that wire back in. Also when I was wiring it in I took out the cable clamps that came with the suppressor and went to an electrical shop and got the ones that belong on the conduit that's on that wire already in the coach. Now it looks like it was installed at the factory.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum