Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 04:36 AM   #43
nmcmilla

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Gemini 23TR
State: British Columbia
THOR #5922
A/C assist from cab while engine running

I tried adding the AC from the ford cab to running the house AC (with the fan set on auto --which is what the dealership told me would make a big difference) and I was very happy with the results in less than 30 minutes.

I still feel my AC may not be working --once lowered to a manageable temp in the unit I turned off my motor --BUT the temp inside went up about 4' in short order even with the house AC running.

(Have since read the "best not to let your engine idle too long" comment so not sure if I'll make that a regular option for cooling my Gemini.)

I have asked my dealership to test the AC operation twice and they say it is working. Warranty is running out in December, so will need to figure out how to get a definitive verdict soon!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.