Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 07:38 PM   #4
USTraveler

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: South Dakota
THOR #9611
Thanks for the comments and insights. I had previously had the unit weighed and had adjusted the tire pressure appropriately. The tires were initially at 105 psi when I picked the unit up and now I have them at 84cpsi. That did make a difference in the handling. Based on the comments the track bar design that connects to the sway bar bracket is the longer of the track bar designs so that sounds like the way to go for the best results. When I was under the unit I didn't notice any add on Beams to the chassis frame. That doesn't mean it hadn't been stretched but if it was it was a pretty decent job. I still have concerns about the CHF but will probably try it on the rear when the weather warms a bit. I just can't see how the front CHF can be done unless I get longer rods to connect the frame to the sway bar. I always think that just because something has always been done doesn't necessarily mean that it is the right thing to do. Thanks again for the comments.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.