Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 02:37 AM   #1
tnedator

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3 Sold
State: Arkansas
THOR #8012
I want to run power into cargo compartments of ACE 30.3 -- ideas?

So, I would like to get 110v power into the three 30.3 compartments with plumbing, so that I can put a small heater, light or Davis air dryer to generate enough heat to keep them above freezing.

It looks like the outlet in the outdoor kitchen is a GFCI, so I can probably take off the access panels in the bedroom and get to the back of that outlet, tap into that run, but not sure how to get the wire into the compartment below the hot water heater, where the grey and black are located drilling through the floor would risk hitting the tanks.

Any thoughts on how to get 110v power to the compartment with the fresh water, and then the pass through that has dump station on one end the other end of the black/grey on the other?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum