Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 06:22 PM   #12
vkb

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1 KC's Big Box
State: Kansas
THOR #3510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeitup26 View Post
yeah, i'm still looking. Even caught a load of crap from one guy for taking my time. Not everyone's got a big pension you know. As to the 25.5, the dealer is advertising it for $59K and change. I thought maybe something was wrong with it. Being single i wouldn't care if the beds were in between the living room and the bath room. if the coach had two people i could see where it might be a problem . thanks.
Well, you know what to look for and are well informed, being a longtime member of the Forum. You know how to inspect a unit to make sure you are getting one with little to no problems. To be honest, we might have considered the 25.5 if it had been available in 2016, but we really like the length of the 24.1 and have learned to deal with the small shower.
Hope you find what you like at a good price !
Jeep Wrangler TJ
vkb is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum