Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 04:07 PM   #9
Travelin' Texans

Brand: Redwood
Model: 36FB
State: Arizona
THOR #3610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterrrr View Post
Will be leaving for AZ and CA the middle of the month. Love the Southwest. I can see why you would want to leave FL and go to AZ. There is a saying and I think it is so true, "If you want to see what man made go to Florida, if you want to see what God made, go to the Southwest." Safe Travels.
I couldn't agree more! So much so that we bought a park model in Picacho Peak Rv Resort between Tucson & Phoenix. We've fulltimed for almost 10 years, a couple winters in Florida (too damp, moldy & not good on arthritis), a couple in the Rio Grande valley in Texas (too windy, salty air rusts everything), 1-2 winters doing contract work in places we don't need to repeat, & finally Arizona. The scenery & sunsets are spectacular, it's dry & can be dusty but not often, most of the parks are cheaper than Florida, it's not for everyone but we really like it here.
Replacement undetermined
Travelin' Texans is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.