Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 09:22 PM   #9
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
Quote:
Originally Posted by blw2 View Post
sorry, don't have an answer but this reminds me.... it happened to us one time while on our recent long trip. A good bit of water spilled onto the floor when I started driving one day. I was planning to open it up to double check
...was it a leaking roof gasket?
....was in a plugged condensate drain up on the roof?
....is something broken/rusted/leaking?
but then it never happened again
and never leaked in any of the many hard rains its seen since.... so i kinda forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder!

My guess in my case, the thing was sitting in some odd out of level state and the condensation built up somewhere that it normally does not.... one time thing, but still it's about time for me to take off the cowling and clean/inspect... tighten the mounting screws, etc...
Some time ago now, while in a campground I did pull the inner shroud to have a look. The mounting screws were loose....one was completely slack

So thanks again!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.