Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 07:22 PM   #19
dPad2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: HAD Vegas 24.1
State: South Dakota
THOR #9657
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeDS View Post
Mine has come out 2 times now. Somthing wrong there. Possibly not enough slack in wiring harness?
Thanks Joe. I actually had it to the dealer for this issue and they went in and adjusted the low beams, so if that were the case they would have found it. I want to walk in there with new LED headlights in hand as I tend to agree with those who have said there's just not enough output. I, too, have that big shadow (of the RV) in front of me and the light does not project far enough out to even be safe on the road. My high beams work fabulously - though they cause oncoming driver's to blink me to turn them off (which I don't blame them.) So I'm looking to change to LED's. THX for your input!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum