Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 07:24 PM   #20
JoeDS

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1 - Sold it!
State: Tennessee
THOR #6513
Quote:
Originally Posted by dPad2 View Post
I've taken the info in a couple of threads on here re: unsafe/ineffective low beam headlights and done a lot of research so I can order my own LED conversion kit and hopefully talk dealer into putting new low beams in when I take it in next week. When I asked what was in there now, the dealer emailed me, in response, saying "It looks like the bulbs are H13." I suppose the "it looks like" still leaves me uncertain.

Yet even if they ARE H13, I read stuff about projection vs reflector, etc. and the need to get specific LED Conversion kits for each one.

I can do a lot, but I'm not super mechanically inclined (you guys will say it's cause I'm female haha - and that's not the case. I can do lots of 'so called' man things haha.)

Can anyone PLEASE guide me to exactly what to buy that will work to do a 'plug and go' conversion from Halogen to LED my 2017 Vegas 24.1?

Thanks!!!
Here is a stock conversion kit for H13 to LED from Walmart for about $35. Easy to return if it doesn't work. Its wet right now IE raining, or I would go outside and unplug my lamp. Its stamped on the bulb usually.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Biltek-LE...&wl13=&veh=sem

If this link doesn't work just google "H13 lamp conversion to LED" and it will give you a bunch of options. Same thing on Amazon. Good luck and I'm sure you can do it!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.