Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 12:15 AM   #11
nrg2brn

State: Arizona
THOR #9995
not as many around raleigh, but the ones I see are either too old, or so close to the brand new one for 50k, I may as well get that one. maybe im bad at searching, but it seems like a 10 year old coach with 40k miles is in the mid 40's and thats just not enough value. guess these hold value. thats good. also, I can finance a new one longer.

Id love to find a page full of b+ vans, but they done seem to come up on rv trader searches! help a noob! really, a van is all we need, also can park in the driveway, whereas with a class C, the HOA would prohibit it. need that sleeping area up top and we are good to go!

thx

dave

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum