Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 02:18 PM   #28
nosticks

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 29fe
State: Florida
THOR #4656
Yonah, I'm over the mountain from Helen in Hiawassee.

I've been racking what remains of a brain trying to imagine where else the pump could be located. A few places come to mind as I mostly was in and around every compartment when I installed my roof mount satellite antenna and fished cables to the two control boxes.

The outside kitchen behind the drawer has enough space for it, but it already has the macerator sink drain pump there. I ruled out the kitchen/dining slide as there is so much wiring/plumbing/drain fixtures there and little space for the pump and would have little access for winterizing. The rear dinette seat would have room, that's where it was in my 2015 Four Winds 22. The front dinette seat has the full length drawer so not likely there.

When you solve the mystery, let us know.

Hopefully you found the third low point drain which eluded me at first but it was hiding under the furnace duct under the shower pan about a foot forward of the two side by side low point drains.

Oh, and I wouldn't rely on the Thor drawings and schematics, they describe how it was meant to be built, but sometimes Billy Bob takes a detour from the norm.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum