Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 08:30 PM   #1
Calico

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.3
State: Tennessee
THOR #4796
Delamination?... and... uh... pimples

Hi ForumFolk!
Just wondering if any others here have heard of, or experienced what we are now seeing on our 2016 Vegas 25.3. When we purchased it new, it was flawless, as far as the body and interior go, but now, one year later, we are noticing that the body, on the outside at both the drivers and passengers sides, are showing, what my husband thinks is delamination, but what looks to me to be the framing beams pushing out. It is most noticeable when looking against the setting sun, when all flaws show up so well, but you can see that 'frame outline' (running side to side below the window, not up and down) any time of day. It seems to be getting worse.
Also, on the inside of the vehicle, at both the drivers wall below the side window, and on the passenger side, there are these little, sharp bumps poking out of the wall! I have NO IDEA what is causing this; windows have never been left open in bad weather, no chemicals were used to clean/scrub, etc... but they first showed up on the drivers side, and now are on the passenger side. Honestly, it looks like the walls are going through puberty. I'm talking LOTS of bumps... a rash! Any thoughts on either problem? Thinking my coach knows the warranty has expired..
2011 Jeep Wrangler toad
Calico is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.