Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 10:42 PM   #29
Yonah

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 29FE
State: Georgia
THOR #10056
I called Thor and had the rep send me the plumbing schematics. The pump is supposedly located directly to the left of the fresh water tank in the bottom half of the wardrobe. I had taken the panel directly under the drawers off and found the water tank but its basically just the back of the tank with no access around it. I looked and didn't see a way to remove the other panel directly to the left (towards the front of the coach under the wardrobe section) so had assumed it was just the back of the outside kitchen. I guess I'll be taking a closer look at that panel. Since I saw no screws I thought it was stapled shut. Maybe there's a trick. Will let you know what I find and how much it costs to buy a new panel after it breaks.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum