Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 12:05 PM   #8
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRCTRPLLR View Post
Thanks Dave. That's just what I was looking for. Also I learned that I have to remember to look at each items brand and go to that particular brand information site. I am kinda old fashioned and think that the selling company, like Thor, would have the information printed somewhere.
The next time you talk to Thor customer service ask them for the build sheet and the component list for your coach. The build sheet is basically the options list and the component list identifies all major components (e.g. AC units, water heater etc... and provides the Thor part number, the manufacturers model number and serial number if applicable. The component list for my Challenger listed 33 items.

I use the component list when I am googling info for the systems in my coach. Not sure if it was the manufacturer or the dealer, but when I bought my prior rig (a Forest River Class C) it came with a condensed version of the component list. With the Challenger I happened to mention it while talking to Thor Customer Service and within 5 minutes I had an emailed copy.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.